Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bluey

I love you

I’ve been Waiting and debating, to find out what is true.
I’ve been anticipating just to say, “I love you”.
I want to let you know that I will never leave you,
I’ll never let you go but always will be with you.

The moments that you wake me make me far from lonely,
I treasure all the moments when it’s us two only,
And if we’re far apart I’ll always be above you,
And deep within my heart I want to shout, “I love you”.

So lady be my baby, cause I will protect you,
The closest and the nicest that I can connect to.
So let me hold you gently to bring out within you,
The kindness and divineness that makes me so love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Ask me

Why Why do I admire her?

Everywhere, I go out and see her,
Standing there, I know not another,
Anywhere, We should be together,
Its not fair, That I should forsake her.
Despite all I'm still gonna try.
Now why would I lie if you did ask me why?

Cause

She is so beautiful,
She is so fine,
She is so wonderful,
She's in my mind.
Far away, Though we're apart,
But some day, She'll dwell in my heart,
Glorious ray, She's pretty and smart,
Everyday, For she is an art.
Despite this you still ask me why,
Well I want to be with her the day that I die.

Cause

Her touch is of gentleness,
Her lips full of love,
Her eyes blessed with loveliness,
She comes from above.

Her figure is fine and pure,
Her face is so cute,
Through darkness she can endure,
There's no substitute.
There's no question why.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because Of Him

Memories hit me
Like a needle and a dart
Thrashing through
My broken heart

I remember the old days
That we would spend together..
Now I am wishing
They had last forever

You never know what you have
Until its gone
Now I know
We were friends all along

No matter how many hugs
Kisses and smiles
I'll know you were only
There for a while

I understand
Your love is true
And yes I know
He loves you too

I'm so happy
You two will be forever
But I still wish
We could of been together

I wish it were me
Who still gave you that smile
or me
Who'd make you want to stay a while

Me
The one who would make your day
The one who always knew
Exactly what to say

The one who would be there
When times got rough
Who was always there
No matter how tough

But now all I am
Is a stranger passing by
You dont even take the time
To try and tell me *Hi*

You have forgotten
Everything we were
I dont know why
Or if its even because of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment