Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frustration

As day hits night,i went to semenyih with some friends for basketball...justtttt when I was hoping for some fun,the lights at the court weren't on =.= people say they're havin a lion dance competition there,so the court was not open ...so everyone of us went back to our own home,i was so bored,frustrared,kinda tired for not doin anything =.= and my stomach was kindda empty? x) wasnt in the mood to go out,so i decided to cook!!I open'd the fridge,then check the drawers,cupboards,the whole kitchen I dug up and ended up mixing everything together,and whats that? CHAO FAN!! xD a.k.a Fried rice =P dug some ingredients,peel peel peel,chop chop chop. after done preparin all thats needed,HAK!!








This is wat i ended up wit x)




My Lovely Fried Eggs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment